Monday, April 14, 2008

The first Sung's picture I took

I know, I know. It is not a good shot. But it is the very first Sung's picture I took. It was in Silver Spring, Maryland in September 2007. He was there as a part of grass-root promotion tour for Finishing the Game.

I still remember very clearly about the first moment I saw Sung in this theater. He was walking toward me. Well, it does not mean that he was coming to me. It's just that I was on his way to get out of the theater or go to his seat. He looked just like Han from Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift. He looked a little taller than I imagined.

I quickly let my husband know that it is Sung Kang who just passed by us. But my husband did not really care. My husband even did not bring his camera with him though I told him that Sung and other casts from this movie may be at the theater. So, I ended up with taking this picture with my own not-so-professional digital camer with slow focus and shutter speed.

My husband and I agreed that Roger talked too much. Well, don't get me wrong. It's not bad to see his enthusiasm and I like Roger, too. But I just love Sung too much. My husband felt that even though they - Roger and Sung - are both Asian American, we can feel the differentce between them as Chinese and Korean.

BTW, it was really good to hear Justin's story, too. I remember a lot of things Justin said. I think I am fashionated by Sung not only because of Sung himself, but also becaue of Justin. I think Justin is the one who knows how to show who Sung is. I really want to see Sung in Justin's future works.

No comments: