Saturday, June 14, 2008

What makes Sung so hot?

This picture was taken by me with my cheap Pentax. So, the qality is not excellent, but at least, it is not a stolen image from another site.

It's been more than 6 months since I last saw Sung. But I am not complaining. As long as I can see him doing great in his industry, I am very happy.

I think he is the type of the person who constantly strives for better in many sense. I really admire his positive attitide toward everything except to the executives of nasty oil companies. :p

http://sungkang.com/category/gasolina/

I heard he has a degree in Political Science from UCLA. I wonder what made him choose this area of study. But this is one of the factors making him so special. I think he tend to think deep and trying to do things make others feel happy. I've seen a lot of people talking about his impression this way - he knows how to make people feel happy. That may be a secret of his sexiness? I know it does not sound straight forward. kindness = sexiness... I just can't help analyzing who he is.

1 comment:

Cris said...

not excellent but quite beautiful :)

I completely agree with you. He's always trying to help to do something good.
I love who he is.. how he is.