Friday, July 4, 2008

Didn't know about this...

I am not sure exactly when this interview was done, but must be before April because Sung Kang said he is 35. He turned to 36 in April 2008.

http://www.thedirectorschairsite.com/?gclid=CNGyvrvpppQCFQKaFQodHEFWtg

I was surprised by the fact that Sung finds the reality is against him. Well, I may have read this wrong, but that's how I felt by reading this interview. I honestly felt that Finishing the Game is not as good as Better Luck Tomorrow. But I still enjoyed it a lot and I love Sung's part. Well, I know I'm biased and I always unconditionally enjoy whatever Sung is involved. But still...

Anyway, at least I know Sung got additional opportunies after this interviews, which motivate him to keep going as an Asian American actor for another while. And no matter what happens, he is the biggest star for me!

No comments: