Sunday, July 6, 2008

Secret of Sung's diet

I did a regular google search with key word, "Sung Kang" and found this link tonight.

http://www.tv.com/sung-kang/person/16349/summary.html

I knew most of stuffs written there, but there are a few trivia I did not know:

"To prepare for his role in The Motel, Sung went on a diet of Burger King food at the request of director Micheal Kang. He says that the diet was 'an exercise to show that he's a guy who's lost all physical and mental control of himself."

But I still don't know how he lost weight last year. Does anyone know?

Another thing I read for the first time (Sung's quote):

"Getting the feel of a masculine self confident man, it was difficult. My whole life, I was a second class citizen. Han is like a guy's guy. I think for us, as Asian Americans, I don't know speaking personally, it's been tough to understand to know what it means to be a sexual male, where's there's self-esteem."

I think what Sung said here is hard for many of his fans to believe. He is the sexiest guy in the world from the first place. What is he talking about here? But I also know what he meant. Yet, things are not the same as back then Sung spent his childhood. And I still think it was not only coming from his acting, but Sung is naturally a sexy guy, which he just did not know before. (Now, he may know).

No comments: