Saturday, July 12, 2008

Stay tuned on Sung's other blog

** Hope it's ok that I stole this image from another site... Sorry, if it was not ok... I will replace with something else later. **

I just found Sung posted another story from his childhood memory in his blog in Alive Not Dead site. Like before, I really really enjoyed what he wrote!
http://www.alivenotdead.com/mrkangsta/Fire+Cracker+Love-profile-207514.html


But I also realized that if I were actually there in his school, I may have been the one who treat him bad. I was a mean kid when I was aroun 12 years old. And I used to pick one guy who is too nice to strike back to my harrassement. He may have been my target if he was in my class. :p

Looking back my past, I remember that I used to tease a lot of gentle boys by calling them by funny nick names, etc. I even sometimes kicked their butts. I don't know why I was so sadistic back then. I guess I just did not like the idea that girls should be polite, modist, and reserved. So, I wanted to show my wild side. But I knew that I cannot compete against strong boys. So, I picked gentle boys only. Now I feel sorry to them. Sung's story brought my old memories back.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

he finally mentions he has a litle sister:]

Mari said...

hi, anne! Thank you for your comment. Yes. I saw it. I wish I were his younger sister!

padillamorquecho said...

Hey Mari... why do u think his mom permed his hair and not his sister..?

Mari said...

hi, padillamorquecho

Good point. Maybe him mom thought Sung is going to look better or his sister had a long hair and it was hard to perm...?

Anonymous said...

CARDI B BAD BUNNY J BALVIN WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

CARDI B WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

CARDI B BRUNO MARS WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB
TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

CARDI B MEGAN THEE STALLION WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TIORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10