Sunday, July 20, 2008

Korean music video, featuring Sung Kang



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ldH9Ctli0

Seems like this music video was made even before "Better Luck Tomorrow," according to:

http://atunes.wordpress.com/2008/07/19/lookin-back-sung-kang-the-mv-star/

I have seen this one a while ago, but I think I've never mentioned about this in my blog. Then, my google alert and a friend who left a comment to my article mention about this video today, and I decided to capture another screenshot from this clip.

5 comments:

Cris said...

I know is a old video and he was younger and everything.. but, this short hair makes him look a lot different and 'young'. Those images of him in the Ninja movie with the hair to the back.. very nice.

Mari said...

hi, cris

yeah. i can't wait to see the ninja movie, too.

padillamorquecho said...

Hey Mari... There is a other video Chase By Kiyoshi Graves.

Anonymous said...

STARDUST MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER WITH YOU MUSIC SOUNDS BETTER WITH YOU WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

JAMES BLUNT WILL BE IN FAST X TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST X