Saturday, July 26, 2008

What kind of car is Sung driving?

I don't know exactly what is the car Sung is driving, but I saw a picture where Sung is driving a SUV looking car. (**This picture is from BLT and has nothing to do Sung's private life. I'm talking about a picture I saw in another site where stealing image is prohibited. Sorry, I cannot post a link, neither, because it requires you to sign up to create an account first and all the instructions are in Korean.)

Anyway, I think Sung is driving SUV or was until last summer. I'm not the type of girl who care about what car my man should drive, so, I don't mind whatever car Sung drives.... except Hyundai. (Sorry for Hyundai fans.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MELISSA O NEIL CHRIS DAUGHTRY KATHARINE MCPHEE WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOJN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10