Saturday, July 19, 2008

Still capture mania = me, again!

I think it's time to reveal that I'm the contributor of the profile picture that Sung is using for his MySpace, IMDB, and facebook. (There may be some more, but these 3 are the ones I know for sure). Well, maybe I should not call myself as a contributor because all I did was taking a screenshot from Sung's short film, 9:30, and then, edited a little bit (resizing, adjusting contrast, and etc.) before sending it to Sung through facebook.

I was soooooo excited when I heard back from Sung saying that he will use this picture as his profile picture and he did so very quickly! This picture I'm posting here is not exactly the same one, but taken shortly before or after the one used as Sung's profile picture, which I posted in my blog earlier, too:

http://sungkangfan.blogspot.com/2008/04/sungkangcom-genuine-blog-by-sung-kang.html#links

Can you tell Sung's facial expression is slightly different there?

10 comments:

Cris said...

jesus.. do you really get messages from him? damn lucky girl.
i wish he knew i exist.. *silly girl*

i found out these videos of Sung, in this one he starring role as the main character: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5ldH9Ctli0

..and in this one is a quick interview in the first minutes for Kollaboration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixh8PJ8Y--g

padillamorquecho said...

Hey mari...U r the best of course he would use yr pic. Did u fall off yr chair when he reply-ed back. Oh p.s. my kids love yr big cats

Mari said...

hi, cris

Thanks for the link. I will post a small article about this video soon.

Sung reads all the messages. You should send your message through MySpace or facebook, so that he can see how you look like. I have not heard anything back from him until this year. It was only after I met hin in person that i started getting a simple reply from him. Most of the time, just one or two sentences.

hi, padillamorquecho

Yeah..I was stanned when I heard back from him for the first time. You and your kids saw my cat picture in MySpace? Yeah. I have two cats. I thought they are average size cats, but everyone says they are big. :)

padillamorquecho said...

OMG... I just seen yr pics on face book. The first pics of sung in f&f with vin . I been looking every where thank u.

Mari said...

hi, padillamorquecho

you are welcome!

Anonymous said...

CARDI B BAD BUNNY J BALVIN WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

CARDI B WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

CARDI B BRUNO MARS WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

CARDI B MEGAN THEE STALLION WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN DOMINIC TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10

Anonymous said...

MEGAN THEE STALLION WILL BE IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10 TO JOIN JAKOB TORETTO TEAM IN FAST AND FURIOUS 10