Sunday, March 9, 2008

Can't wait to get UNDOING on DVD

This picture was also taken in December 5th, 2007. Can you see that Sung is giving me his autograph on the surface of a DVD disc? I brougth three of his film on DVD with me when I went to see him in NYC - "Fast and Furious Tokyo Dift," "The Motel," and "Better Luck Tomorrow." My most favorite one out of three is "The Motel." Sung did truely a wonderful job there. I enjoyed this movie a lot more than Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift. I still like FFTD, though. I shall write more about "Better Luck Tomorrow," in another article.

Now, I heard "9:30," the short film starring Sung will come as a bonus feature with "UNDOING" on DVD which will be released on 18th of this month! Needless to say, I have pre-ordered it and cannot wait!

I heard there is another short film starring Sung called "Life Ain't A Crystal Stair." It is another hard-to-find work. Can anyone help me to find this???

No comments: