Saturday, March 1, 2008

UNDOING (2006)


Another cool film featuring Sung Kang! I saw this movie in NY in December 2007. I was very very lucky to see Sung in person before the movie. I even had a chance to spend a while talking with him. :) But before I get there, I should focus on the movie itself.

Official site: http://www.undoingmovie.com/

Frankly, I must agree with some of the tough critiques made to this movie. But the parts Sung was responsible for were perfect!!! I definatelly recommend all of Sung Kang's fans to purchase this. I'm even thinking about buying several copies of this to give to my friends as a gift. Why? I just want to contribute to promote him so bad. He is such a talented actor who should have a lot and lot more opportunities to be shown in the big screens.

No comments: