Sunday, February 21, 2016

Shot by a better camera!


Let me share this video as well. I was there, and shot same thing, but I didn't take the whole thing in one video because I wanted to take pictures in between. I actually recognize the person who took this video because Sung retweeted his post in the past. I also realized that one of the links I have from my blog is his site. I wasn't sure if I should say "hi" to him. Well, he would've felt strange if I did. So, I guess I did right -- didn't say hi.

Anyway, after watching this video, I once again feel that I wanted to talk to Sung more! Just like last time in NYC. I guess I was extremely lucky back then, that I could walk a few blocks next to him talking all the way about Ultraman and other stuffs. I wanted to ask him many thing, but at the same time, I don't want him to think I ask too many questions. That was my dilemma. What I wanted to ask are -- if he has any plan to resume tweeting, if he received my birthday gift last year -- I know he was kind enough to tweet a picture of the birthday present I sent to him 2-3 years ago, but I'm not sure if he got the one last year. But I don't want him to feel that I make this important (at least for me) reunion time being about me. As a fan, I should share more about how I liked his works. That's also something I could not deliver at that time.

I have an idea. Why don't I start writing a script for myself, so that I know what to say next time I get lucky enough to talk to him again. I want to share my story with him, too. He once mentioned that it's interesting. But he is just such a nice person that he cannot say "I don't care about your life." But hope he actually meant it. But that's already several years ago, and I cannot blame  him if he does not remember any of them.

Anyway, Justin and Sung's success story cheers us up a lot. I relate it to my success (well, it's not as big as theirs, of course, but in terms of getting some stability in my life and steady career growth, etc.), and that's one of the reason I've been so persistently in love with him.

No comments: